We know that part of the attraction of consulting is the steep learning curve that allows you to stretch your talent. You don't want to stand still—you want to advance your knowledge and build upon your existing skills. We offer many programs and opportunities to do this, such as training courses tailored to your position in the organization and even an MBA can be part of your career.
Support for an MBA
At A.T. Kearney we see studying for an MBA as personal and professional enrichment and we encourage our employees to investigate the opportunity. Plus, we endeavor to sponsor our selected employees with an MBA at top-tier business schools, such as Harvard Business School, Kellogg School of Management, Wharton School, INSEAD, or London Business School.
An MBA is not obligatory in the consultant's career path and consultants with and without an MBA have equal opportunities at A.T. Kearney. Yet there are several reasons to consider an MBA, and some are described below:
Why an MBA
- Enhance your conceptual thinking and state of the art academic knowledge
- Improve your business knowledge through extensive interaction with people from diverse backgrounds and many case studies during the MBA
- Improve your project management skills through team assignments
- Opportunity for internships and exchange programs in different countries or functional areas
- Develop your self-image and personality through personality & leadership courses
- Experience living in a different country and culture
- Make friends from all over the world